Path: Welcome > Misc
For the time being there is not very much here (anyone with an idea or a suggestion, please tell me about it):
- A biography, not as concise as it could be
- An assortment of personal photographs, some of them pretty ancient
- Some humorous stuff I've seen on the web or in some newspaper or God knows who and found hilarious enough to keep on my machine (given the reputation Germans enjoy when it comes to humour the various items may not be very much to your taste).
- The sad remains of my Mini Blog which I stopped updating end of 2005. Instead I switched to a newsletter format.
- The RSS feeds I currently subscribe to. At home I use a dedicated RSS reader (see About RSS) but on the road this page is nice to have.
- From the Dept for Useless Facts: If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter “A”?
- One thousand. (That's only true as long as one doesn't say “one hundred and one”.) Incidentally, the Germans have to count much longer for the first occurence of the letter “O”: the first number with this letter is “eine million”.
$updated from: Misc.htxt Sat 18 Jan 2014 13:12:47 thomasl (By Thomas Lauer)$